'' . . . a click into my life . . . ''

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Enlightened Relationships?

I always thought that true enlightenment is not possible except through love in a relationship between a man and a woman. Isnt this what makes us whole again? How can one's life be fulfilled until that happens?

Is that true in your experience? Has it happened to you?

Not yet, but how could it be otherwise? I know that it will happen.

In other words, we are waiting for an event in time to save us. Is this not the core error that we have been talking about? Salvation is not elsewhere in place or time. It is here and now.

What does that statement mean, "salvation is here and now"? I dont understand it actually. I do know what salvation means, but a true salvation? Not yet. And same goes to you.

Ricky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment